Friday, February 6, 2009

Gender Poll

I'm gonna post the gender poll to the right column now since its getting close to time to tell! I was able to tell with Lukas at 13w5d, with a co-worker taking a peek for me. Today I am 13w3d, so the time is getting close to finding out. I won't be announcing any hints until I know for sure either way what it is going to be.
I will say that up until last week, the pregnancy has been the same as when I had Lukas. I did start to break out a little more on my face this past week, which I always had clear skin with Lukas. So thats one difference that I have ran into from this pregnancy so far.
So make your vote in the poll and comment if you'd like too. This summer I will add a different poll that you can guess the birth weight and all those fun stats. :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

SFAM, We must get together again soon! I had a blast! I can't wait to know what your having!!! :)

AshleyB said...

You were able to tell that early?! Now I'm kinda bummed that they couldn't tell what mine was a couple weeks back, when I was 17wks, at the E.R. lol.

I am voting girl. I don't know why!

Micki said...

I voted a girl bc its always nice to have both!!!!!!!!! :) but ethier way is great!!

i cant wait to hear

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com