Friday, February 6, 2009

OB appointment @ 13 weeks pregnant

I had my routine Doctors appointment this week on Wednesday. Its hard to believe that 4 weeks has gone by since my last one! Here is a run down of what happened:

  • Listened to heartbeat by doppler at 162 bpm.
  • Discussed ultrasound results. Cervix measurement and subchorionic bleed are normal. (Thankfully I never ended up having any spotting. )
  • Weight is at 144 lbs. Up 4 lbs. from pre-pregnancy weight.
  • Dr. put me on Zithromax to help finally get rid of this cold that has entered its 12th day.
  • Last months pap came back abnormal (again), so next month he will do a Colposcopy and just take a scope and look at the cervix. No biopsies will take place, just a scope to look at it.
Next appointment is in 5 weeks.

1 comments:

AshleyB said...

I hope your cold clears up soon! It's just the pits when they go on forever. Hopefully you can enjoy the warmer weather this weekend :)
Good luck with the results of everything!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com