Thursday, June 25, 2009

33w2d

Dr's appointment today went good. I gained 4 lbs. and brings us to 171 lbs!!! Oh my! Thats pretty close to the weight I had weighed with Lukas (180 lbs.). But I also weighed 140 lbs. starting with him. And this time around they have me starting at 148 lbs. So that brings my total weight gain to 23 lbs. so far. I sure hope I dont gain 40 lbs. That would mean 188 lbs. total!! Yikes! Thats scary to hear for me. All I can do is look forward to losing it all after the baby. I sure hope that works out! LOL!

Heart beat was good, and actually baby measures a week ahead of dates. So Brady must have had a growth spurt these last two weeks. Which Dr. says it can fluctuate +/- a week, here and there.

My blood pressure was good, actually lower than normal. 105/60.

I have been starting to have swelling in my hands and feet wuite frequently during the day now. I took of my wedding ring set about 3 weeks ago and put on my grandmother's engagement ring. This ring once was too big for me to ever wear, but is now just right for size on my sausage fingers and is even a little snug in getting it off. It has been nice though being able to wear her ring. Its very beautiful and a great reminder of her whenever I look at it.

Dr. continues to remind me to drink plenty of water in this heat and to make sure I don't have more than 4-5 contractions an hour. I usually now only get about 1 an hour, sometimes 2.

We continue to have hiccups on th elower right side and have also begun to see large lumps sticking out the side for a couple seconds and then go away. Its realy been neat to see the belly swishing around with his movements. And he gets pretty active when he gets going too.

3 comments:

Courteney said...

Oh the joys of swollen hands, ankles and feet :) I remember that all to well!

AshleyB said...

Isn't it fun to watch your belly move? It's also fun to watch the horrified looks on strangers' faces when they see it happen... HAHA.

Sounds like everything is good, although I know the swelling is irritating. I have cankles LOL. Hope to keep seeing good reports! ;)

Brandy said...

I'm glad to hear everything is going well. You look great and the weight will come off. I gained 60 lbs. with Sophia and it is slowly starting to come off. :) Keep drinking that water and enjoy the rest of your pregnacy. He will be here before you know it.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com