Sunday, November 16, 2008

November 5th - Follow up apt.

So we had the follow-up appointment to go over all the results and see what happens next. As we have found out along the way, the results from all the tests were normal. The Hysteroscopy was normal and so was the biopsy that accompanied it. Sooo... what I thought would be next is the Hysterosalpingogram, but my Doctor actually does it a little different. He actually does a laparoscopic surgery in through the belly button and will do a D&C along with putting dye in the fallopian tubes to see if there is any blockage and can remove the blockage at that time if there is.
We have that scheduled for me on December 17th. So for this month, he said we keep up with the ovulation test strips. My LMP is now November 4th, so we can try November, but if this isn't the month, then December will probably be a loss, because of the procedure in the middle of the month. But hopefully we will get good results from this surgery.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Geez, LeAnn I didn't realize you were having real trouble with getting pregnant, I new you were trying, but maybe I didn't realize for how long.?? Good luck with all of it, I'm sure it's frustrating....stay in good spirits, it'll happen for you.

Micki said...

LeAnn, I know you dont know me well but you commented on my first blog entry and I just wanted to tell you to keep good faith and I hope everything works out for you guys! Thats got to be tough to go through.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com