Thursday, December 18, 2008

Survey

Got this from Nicole when she was pregnant with Hudson.

Survey about your First Born-

1. Were you married at the time? yes.
2. What were your reactions? nervous, very excited.
3. How old were you? 24 when I got pregnant, 25 when I delivered.
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I was really late for my period (4 weeks late) and kept taking pregnancy tests, but nothing, until we finally got a faint line. Turns out I must have skipped a period or had a weird cycle that month.
5. Who did you tell first? I told Tony that I had the faint line in the morning. And then at work I asked the girls about a "faint line". So they had me do another one at work too.
6. Did you want to find out the sex? I couldn't resist. I am an Ultrasound Tech!
7. Did you deliver early or late? 3 days late by induction.
8. Did you have morning sickness? Just one time and I actually vomited. But I actually think it was a bad salad from the salad bar.
9. What did you crave? anything fruity. Fruit, fruity candy, fruit juice.
10. Who irritated you the most? The dog. He ticked me off more when I was pregnant with his peeing in the house.
11. What was your first child's sex? Boy
12. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 40 lbs. exactly
13. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? my actual complications that needed medical attention. My back hurt every evening, so I always used a "C" pillow to sleep with.
14. Where did you give birth? Foote Hospital
15. How many hours were you in labor? 2 hours 50 minutes.
16. Who drove you to the hospital? Tony drove.
17. Who watched? Tony, My Mom, Tony's mom Ruth, the delivery staff, and some JCC students as well.
18. Was it natural or c-section? Vaginal delivery with induction.
19. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Demoral to try to help. (only lasted first 30 minutes)
20. How much did your child weigh? 6lbs 13oz.
21. Did your child have any complications? None
22. What did you name him/her? Lukas Anthony Howard
23. How old is your first born today? 3 years old.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com