Saturday, December 27, 2008

Maybe not

Turns out that probably wasn't morning sickness. Lukas also got sick later that day and threw up. And I haven't had any since then. Until yesterday. But once again. It seems to be another sickly bug around our house. Because I've got it coming out both ends. Sorry TMI im sure. Tony also had a few bouts as well. Hopefully this flu bug ends soon, its making me feel so weak. Other than that. Everything seems to be okay with the pregnancy so far. The only symptoms Ive had is a sore chest. Boobs have gained a little in size (woo-hoo) and but are very tender. Which makes it hard to Lukas to cuddle up to me without warning.

2 comments:

AshleyB said...

Ditto about the boobs!! haha... wow, I don't remember it being this bad last time. I'm going to have to buy new bras, like tomorrow.
Hope the whole fam is feeling better. We had a bout of the same thing, so I can relate!

Nicole said...

I hope you dont keep the bug for long.. i'm ready for all the holiday food to be over. Once christmas comes im ready for our house to just be normal!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com