Tuesday, January 6, 2009

9 weeks today

So by dates, I am 9 weeks pregnant today. I can feel a little fullness in my pelvis and have been having to undo my pants button to relieve some of that pressure that is pushing on my pelvis.
I'm excited for my first appointment tomorrow and to get started with these monthly appointment. I haven't had any morning sickness, that I would call it that. I have been sick 2 times, but there were other other non-pregnancy related symptoms, so Im pretty sure it was flu bug in our house.
I've had a few cravings. One is fruity candy. I had this same craving when pregnant with Lukas. I also have had a grapefruit craving. I bought a 2-liter of Squirt last week, and just yesterday I bought a big bag of about 9 grapefruits from the store. It wasn't until this afternoon when I was eating my first grapefruit that I put the connection of the two together. I can't say that I have EVER bought a bottle of Squirt in my life, although I knew what it tasted like. And it probably has been a good 2 years since I have bought grapefruit as well. But as I was sitting eating my grapefruit, I figured those would go under the list of new cravings. LOL!
Ill post probably Wednesday night on how my OB appointment goes. My appointment is at 3:00 and then I'll be napping after that since I have to work tomorrow night. :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Good luck with your appointment. I'm anxious to hear how it goes! :)

AshleyB said...

That is too funny about the fruity candy craving. I have been wanting Starbursts like crazy, just like last time. I also have an appt Wednesday. LOL. good luck!!

Katie said...

Mmmmm....you just made me hungry for grapefruit! Good luck with your appointment.

Leslie Collins said...

Hope your appt. goes well. I am happy to hear you haven't been sick. Lucky!

I craved grapefruit with Reyna, but we eat it quite often, so it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. This time of year, we buy 20 lbs. bags of it! Reyna loves it!

Let us know how your appt. goes.....just think how fun it would be to be in the hospital with delivery at the same time. Yay! :)

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com