Thursday, January 22, 2009

December 28, 2008 U/S pics.

Finally got some pictures scanned in my computer. The next few posts will update on what the baby looks like by Ultrasound. Im hoping to try to remember to get a glimpse once a week to see the baby the progress. The actual size of the baby is about a week behind what Im suppose to be, but it makes sense, as I actually ovulated 3 weeks after my period, rather than the normal 2 weeks that usually is calculated. But since it doesn't go over 2 weeks, Im sure the doctor will keep my due date the same, August 11th.

The baby is in between the pointers measuring 6 weeks 3 days and measures about 0.6cm. And the circle thing u see next to the baby is the Yolk Sac.



Here is a pic of the heart rate at 122 bpm.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

This is really cool to see LeeAnn. I dont think ive ever seen an Ultrasound pic at this early! It will be cool to see it progress! :)

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com