Thursday, May 28, 2009

1st visit to L&D

Now today, we had just a little scare.
This afternoon I lost quite a bit of mucous (about 1 tablespoon) when I went to the bathroom. It was just white-ish and cloudy in color, and no blood. I still called the Dr.'s office to just check it with them. And they advised me since it was almost after office hours, and they didn't want me to wait until tomorrow to get things checked out, they had me go to Labor & Delivery. They checked my cervix to make sure it was still closed and they also tested to make sure there was no amniotic fluid being leaked. Both came out with great results. Nothing to worry about. :)
The best part was that I was in and out of there in about 1 hour! Not bad for my first ever visit to Labor & Delivery before actually delivering.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com