Thursday, May 28, 2009

29 weeks OB appt.

Lots in the last week.

I did get my Rhogam shot last week on Wednesday, along with the Glucose testing.

I had my OB appointment yesterday (remember we are every two weeks now).

  • My weight jumped up 8 lbs in the last 2 weeks. LOL! Just according to their records though. Not denying the current weight of 162 lbs. I just remember thinking after my last appointment 2 weeks ago, that the weight obviously can't be right. 2 weeks ago when I was weighed, she told me it was 154. I think she looked at it wrong, or wrote it down wrong. Because I was told I had only gained 1 lb. in 4 weeks?!?! And now Ive gained 8 lbs. in 2 weeks?!?! Anyways, like I said, Im not denying my current weight of 162 lbs. Just sounds really bad that I gained 8 lbs. in two weeks!! LOL!
  • Heartbeat was good and strong.
  • Belly measurement was right on track.
Sounds like everything went good. :)

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com