Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baby moving

Last night as I lay in bed, I could start to feel the baby move around a bit as usual. I grabbed Tony's hand and placed it on my pelvis, with a little bit of pressure. Waiting for the baby to move again in hopes that he would feel it on his hand. And he did! He said, " I felt something on my palm!" And I reassured him, yup, thats where it was at! He actually got to feel him move!! And at that moment, Tony leaned down to my belly and started talking to the little guy. :)
Its so neat that Tony could feel that. I think it wasn't until 24 weeks when Tony could feel it before. But now I think we both know what we are feeling and can pinpoint it more. How neat!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

aww! what a cute story!!! make note of it and put it in the baby book!!! :)

AshleyB said...

feeling movement yourself is always so awesome, but when someone else can feel it from the outside is even more exciting :) so cool!
Tiegan got to feel Sofia the other day for the first time. She loves feeling her bump around in there, lol.

Jessica said...

Cute! Those moments are always so fun! :)

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com