Friday, March 6, 2009

I do believe

that it is still a boy.

Why? you might ask...

Well this past Monday at work they were demo-ing a new ultrasound machine and have been using me as their pregnancy model to compare the machines. On Monday the GE company tech and the 3 other techs in the room all agreed that it looks like a girl!

Seriously?

Of course I had to find out more, and right away. So, I got a hold of Nicole and she hooked me up with her mom to come in and get a peek. She's pretty convinced that its a boy. The cord was sitting between the legs, hiding the penis, but she believes that she was able to see scrotum.

Just to make sure, the next day coming into work, I had a co-worker take a peak as well. And it took 25 minutes to be able to see good enough to determine that it is a boy.

I sure hope they are right, because we are painting the baby's room this Sunday and Monday.
Even though these could be considered neutral colors (brown, yellow, and green), if I were to have a girl, I totally wanted to through some pink or purple in the mix. Who wouldn't?? LOL!

I guess its still early enough that if we find out in a month or two that it is a girl, we could always change things up. Until then, here is a peak at the curtains that I have made. I also made the bedding and will post that when I can get a pic of it. Probably not until the crib is up, walls are painted, and maybe I'll throw a sheet on the crib so you can get the whole feel of the room. :)



4 comments:

Courteney said...

So crafty, I could never do that! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it is a boy!

jane said...

Wow! Those curtains are awesome. I hope I am getting a sewing machine for my b-day, you will have to give me some lessons. I love the colors you picked out.

Leslie Collins said...

love the colors you did a gret job on them. i envy people who can sew. :)

Koleen said...

LOVE your curtains, I don't know how you find the time and energy to do all the things you do. You are just so stinking crafty!! We are about to work on Gabriel's room (right now it is soooo PINK) HA and I still put him in it... but he sleeps so good so that's where he is staying!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com