Thursday, July 9, 2009

35 weeks

I had a doctors appointment today. We are now moving on to weekly appointments. I gained 2 lbs since the last appointment 2 weeks ago. Totaling 25 lbs, bringing me to 173 lbs. ugh....

I talked with Bobbi, the midwife, about the low pelvic pains and she says that its the round ligaments having lots of pressure on them and being stretched to its limits. She said that I do need to 'baby' these ligaments and take it easy with movements that make them hurt. Currently its only been bothering me (killing me) during the night when I am wanting to switch from one side to the other. It seriously is a sharp low pelvic pain that I cannot tolerate!

Aside from that bit, the appointment went good. BP and heart rate were good and I am measuring right on for dates.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com