Wednesday, August 5, 2009

39w1d

was it a full moon last night?? I sure was hoping for a baby last night. thought we had all the cards for it.

* My mom texted me and said that my 11 y.o. sister was staying at her dads last night, so she wouldnt have to worry about what to do with her during the night, if I went into labor.
* I finally packed my hospital bag.
* We took a 1.5 mile walk after dinner last night.
* I took a nice hot bath to soak and relax in last night.
* Even woke up several times during the night, but just for the BH contractions. no real ones.

Anytime now Brady, you can come!!! :P

Just looked it up online and actually TONIGHT is the official full moon!! Lets hope for tonight then!!

Full Moon for August, 2009

* August 6, 00:55

1 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Good luck LeeAnn! I hope tonight is the night if you didn't already have him last night on the full moon!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com