Monday, August 3, 2009

38w6d

So close to having just one week left! Oh wait, I DO have just one week left. Thats right, we are scheduled for induction next Monday, August 10th! That is if Brady doesn't make his appearance this week. Which I am hoping.

I have hit Day 2 of being uncomfortable, miserable, sore, tired, and just can't walk that well. And thats what I want to do most is walk this off. And walk, walk, walk myself into labor.

So for the info on my appointment today, I gained 2 more pounds. Makes it 184 lbs!! Oh my, but its right around the same as what I was when I delivered Lukas - 180 lbs.
BP was good, 126/80.
FHR was good, 150's.
Cervix is 2-3 cm dilated.
70% effaced, "soft like an ear lobe".
-2 station.

I do believe that she might have been a little rough with the pelvic exam, maybe trying to strip membranes and get things started. There was a little pain involved, and I have been having some spotting since the exam.

Other than that, Ill keep it updated with twitter until the next time I can blog. Which might be after he gets here. :)

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/froggyleggs

2 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

I am excited for you!!!!! Yay. I have been uncomfortable too and would love to go into labor any time now! :) Keep us posted.

jenny said...

come on brady! your mom wants to meet you! good luck this week leeann - i hope he makes his appearance soon!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com