Saturday, August 8, 2009

39w4d

Im doing okay. Just woke up from sleeping all day, after working till 7am.
slept really good today too. yesterday was just about 6.5 hours sleep after working 3rds, but today I got almost 8 hours sleep!!

Tonight is my last night of working 7p-7a. and then i will be sleeping on Sunday to recoop from that. Hopefully Ill sleep good, because im sure ill be anxious sunday night. Monday morning at 5am is when i make the call to L&D.

My mom also looked up to see what day of the week all of my family and her family, what day everyone was born on. (dont ask me why). LOL! Anyways, we have all the days of the week covered, except for Sunday. Noone has been born on a sunday. So here is your chance Brady, you can be born on a Sunday! Otherwise Monday will be your big day! :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Best wishes, LeeAnn! Whether the little guy arrives on Sunday or Monday, I hope and pray all goes well for both of you. Can't wait to meet him!! :)

Carrie Cole said...

How funny that he came on Sunday! At least I think he did, lol??? Congrats to you guys...I am way jealous that I still have 6 more weeks!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com